According to Reuters, businessman Mohamed Al-Amoudi who controlled Samir was arrested on Saturday in Saudi Arabia. The agency confirmed the information of the Saudi digital newspaper “Sabq” which, first, said that this arrest was made in the context of the investigation against corruption, led by the Crown Prince Mohamed Ben Salmane.
This arrest is only the result of a series of arrests to which several princes and businessmen of Saudi Arabia have been subjected.
Below, according to the Sabq website, the list of arrested personalities is as follows:
– Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, President of Kingdom Holding
– Prince Miteb bin Abdullah, Minister of the National Guard
– Prince Turki bin Abdullah, former governor of Riyadh province
– Khalid al-Tuwaijri, former head of the Royal Court
– Adel Fakeih, Minister of Economy and Planning
– Ibrahim al-Assaf, former finance minister
– Abdullah al-Sultan, commander of the Saudi navy
– Bakr bin Laden, president of the Saudi Binladin Group
– Mohammad al-Tobaishi, former Chief of Protocol at the Royal Court
– Amr al-Dabbagh, former governor of the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority
– Alwaleed al-Ibrahim, owner of the MBC television network
– Prince Turki bin Nasser, former head of the Presidency of Meteorology and the Environment
– Prince Fahad bin Abdullah bin Mohammad al-Saud, former Deputy Minister of Defense
– Saleh Kamel, businessman
– Khalid al-Mulheim, former managing director of Saudi Arabian Airlines
– Saud al-Daweesh, former director general of Saudi Telecom Many arrests of princes, present and former ministers, took place in the evening of Saturday.